Since 1952, we have grown to meet the needs of our customers in our diverse and fast growing region. With our growing population, the construction industry is booming in Northern Nevada. Every year thousands of new homes are built in the area. This growth brought a need for expert video inspection. In 2001, we expanded to include video inspection of underground collection systems. We work closely with the municipalities of Northern Nevada to maximize accurate communication.
- State of the art video inspection vans
- Capability to video inspect pipelines from 4 to 96 inches on centerline
- Accurate inclination readings for pipelines from 6 to 30 inches on centerline
- Same day delivery of DVD and paper documents upon job completion
- All video inspection data is archived for future needs
In order to stay on top of the industry, Waters is also NASSCO / PACP certified. This certification program was designed by NASSCO to better educate video inspection technicians so they know how to accurately assess the condition of pipe. Although this program is based around existing sewer systems, it also helps us determine proper installation of new construction sewer and storm drains as well.
POSM (Data Collection Program)
POSM is our data collection program which is certified by NASSCO for the PAC Program. This program has a digital voice over and customizable data templates and overlays. It also complies with national G.I.S. systems and may integrate with any data system that is PACP certified.